What we offer
Corporate and tax advisory: We provide full ranges of services with the incorporation, to comprehensive provision of all business transactions and changes during the company’s lifetime. More specifically our legal services cover:
- Advice on appropriate legal structures
- Local corporate tax advice
- Provision of corporate secretarial services
- Advice on corporate governance issues, including the drafting of joint venture agreements and shareholders agreements
- Full range administrative support
- Provision of changes in company’s legal status at the respective authorities.
- Provision of legal support by the negotiation with trading partners and preparation of corresponding legal documentation
- Preparation of Annual General Meetings and other executive meetings
- Corporate governance and management rules
Intellectual Property Law services:The main legal services provided by our experts in Intellectual Property Law are:
- Representing the clients before the local competent authorities
- Drafting and negotiating the contracts regulating intellectual property law issues
- Legal matters concerning copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intangible property rights
GDPR: Our role is to help you identify how GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) impacts your company and support you.